John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Maryland KKK

On Fri, 14 Sep 2018 09:12:31 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 9/14/2018 8:38 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/14/18 8:27 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 9/14/2018 8:13 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 9/13/18 8:23 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 13 Sep 2018 16:59:14 -0400, John H.
wrote:

The Ku Klux Klan Is Apparently Still Alive and Well in Maryland

https://baltimorefishbowl.com/storie...well-maryland/

More of Harry's buddies.

The strange thing is the most racist people I have ever known were
wearing suits and working at a white collar job in DC, Chicago or New
York. Most of the rest were cops from big, northern cities.
Most of the rednecks I know are over it.

The really strange thing is that the racists here, such as Herring,
think KKK'ers are *my* buddies, and that I am a racist because I
occasionally speak out against racism expressed in this country and
in this newsgroup against people of color and ethnic minorities. I
suppose that because I believe "white is not always right," that
makes me a racist in the little minds of racists.

Yes, I am anti-religion. But practicing a religion in this country is
a matter of choice, not something that is part of a person because of
genetics or ethnic origin.

Calling all Republicans "racists" is a racist comment.

I don't think all Republicans are racists. The current GOP POTUS,
however, *is* a racist.

Sorry. You are on record of making that comment here more than once.

Have you changed your tune?

Blowin in the wind suits Fat Harry. He goes with the flow.
Thinking is too hard for the lazy fat man.

~~Snerk~~!
I agree wholeheartedly and unequivocally with this post!