The_navigator_©

Default As far as I got

Perhaps they have no dating service?

Cheers MC

Gilligan wrote:

Then why is the Northern Spotted Owl considered one endangered
species, the Mexican Spotted Owl is considered a different endangered
species? They can interbreed can't they? The same with squirrels north
and south of the grand canyon.
They've even classified the "same" insects as different species just
because they live in different floral "oasis" in the lava fields in
Hawaii.
Now with such minute differences making species I say that using the
same criteria, different human races are most certainly different
species. The only questions that remain, what do we name the new
species and what are they?