Bob D.

Default "New" boat comparison - Bayliner vs Larson

Aww.. come on! A 20 foot boat out in Lake Erie only in nice conditions?
If you overnight in it you might as well take it out in a little bit of
weather 'cause you and I both know on Lake Erie you going to hit it
anyway!

Bob Dimond

P.S. I moved up to a 23. Wish I could move up to a 26 though :^)

It was not a bad boat but I moved up to a 26 footer after this boat to

get back
into the cruiser catagory. The Larson looks nice too so you are the one that
has to make the choice as to which suits your needs best. A 20' boat is mainly
IMO an inland lake or river boat although I did have mine out on Lake Erie
several times but only during "nice" conditions.