John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default When listening to CNN, MSNBC,NBC, etc...

On Tue, 21 Aug 2018 13:06:51 -0700 (PDT), Tim wrote:

John, it is interesting that governor “moonbeam” doesn’t seem to be doing much about the problem. But I can understand that LA being a sanctuary city their having problems stacking my people on top of people. You can imagine what the crime and sanitation is like.

I wonder what will happen when the tent cities finally hit Hollywood and vagrants will start camping right on Rodeo drive? You think CNN will finally report about it or do you think they’ll keep keep the drum beating about trying to evict trump?

You must be talking about the 'NBC Dateline City of Angels' thread. Even in the NBC Dateline show
they discussed the stench from urine and feces as there were no toilets there.

To me it's just surprising that they never once made the connection between thousands of illegal
immigrants and thousands of homeless. Unreal.

Maybe some of the more enlightened liberals can explain it.