Tim Tim is offline

Default When listening to CNN, MSNBC,NBC, etc...

John, it is interesting that governor “moonbeam” doesn’t seem to be doing much about the problem. But I can understand that LA being a sanctuary city their having problems stacking my people on top of people. You can imagine what the crime and sanitation is like.

I wonder what will happen when the tent cities finally hit Hollywood and vagrants will start camping right on Rodeo drive? You think CNN will finally report about it or do you think they’ll keep keep the drum beating about trying to evict trump?