me

Default Is Bush Lying when he says he is lying?

When Bush was elected, I was happy we did not get Gore and proud to be a
repbulican, but this bozo can't find Bin Laden, can't find Sadaam and is
still looking for a new war, who now, North Korea, Iran? He's lied to
everyone? The ecomomy sucks, the euro will trash the dollar, our steel
tariffs will now kill the remaining businesses in the US when the exports
hit the US. I would rather have Quall (Potatoe) or Hillary.oh and by the way
no WMD were ever found, you'd think that dope would be smart enough to plant
some.

You better take a look at the "Newsweek's" latest poll done by Princeton
Assoc. Geo 2nd Almighty better start looking over his shoulder. He is
still ahead but losing ground pretty fast. The polls still show him
ahead of all contenders but of the top five its about 53-to-39. To me
it looks like if about two contender drop out and the vote swing our boy
Geo has a race on his hands.

The economy is the main topic with the public and his marks are failing
there

And, Dog and I were out on the water today! We blew up the Kayak and
spent some time on the Lake. Not like Sailing but I'm going stir-crazy
being Beached. Think I'll rig a lee board and sail for it. I have a half
ass rig now but I've been thinking of upgrading to a Sprit Rig and
proper lee boards

Your also right. I'm retiring from this Political Crap. Doesn't belong
in this Group

Ole Thom
P/S GW Lied G