Alex[_15_] Alex[_15_] is offline

Default More of that lake city .308

John H. wrote:
On Sat, 4 Aug 2018 07:46:28 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 8/4/18 12:21 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
wrote:
On Fri, 3 Aug 2018 19:31:27 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
I forgot...what did you do in Vietnam during that war?

I stayed in the states assigned to a military airlift wing. MAW. And
fixed airborne radar units from the transports most of the time. Also was
the ILS trained guy, but never had to work on the ground based Instrument
Landing System. Unlike you, going to Vietnam as a high paid contractor.
High paid contractor? I never heard that story. I did try to get IBM
to send me there for a while and the pay was good but they wouldn't do
it. That was probably a good thing because I would have been there for
Tet. I did room with a guy in Chicago who did go through Tet in an IBM
unit in Danang and he said it was ugly.

I figured Bilious was high again and just ignored that comment.

Why do you assume I am a drunk or druggie like you and Donnie? You must
have been a high paid consultant with your education to go search for
missing bodies.

Why? Because of the semi-literate right-wing nonsense you post. I figure
no one could be as ****ed in the head as you seem to be if they were
sober. Oh, I don't drink seriously or do drugs. I've had one of my three
beers for the year.

If, as you say, you don't do drugs, how do you come up with the totally outlandish stories you
enthrall yourself with?

It's narcissism, John.