Alex[_15_] Alex[_15_] is offline

Default More of that lake city .308

Keyser Soze wrote:
Back on closer to topic, for a moment, anyway...

I swapped out the stock A2 compensator on my .308 for one marketed by
Jerry Miculek, and it does seem to cut back on muzzle flip for sure
and maybe on perceived recoil, too. The fire and brimstone coming out
of it, however, seem greater than with the A2, but that may be because
of different lighting, background, et cetera.

Miculek's distributor is named...wait for it... BANG, Inc. at 310
Shootout Lane in Louisiana, east of Shreveport. It is the home of
Clark Custom Guns, a company with which I've done a little bit of
business some years ago.

Is that a union shop?