Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Force 125

On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 13:55:25 -0400, wrote:

On Fri, 03 Aug 2018 06:48:47 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 2 Aug 2018 20:17:14 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

I have a force 125hp. Im thinking about putting it on a 1989 searay. Is there anything holding me back from doing so

===

My advice would be to check with the manufacturer.

http://www.searay.com/page.aspx/pageid/162289/Owners-Resources.aspx#Resources

I suppose he could start by looking at the capacity plate on the boat.
Since he didn't say what size it was, a 125 might be too heavy.
I would be more concerned about the condition of the motor. Force had
lots of problems. I am a little surprised that one is still around and
running.

===

I assumed from his question that either he doesn't know about capacity
plates or the boat doesn't have one for some reason. Do you know what
year they became required?