John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default More of that lake city .308

John H
#3 is the reason given at Sharpshooters. I was shooting some Tula 9mm when the guy came out and told
me I couldn't shoot it. I asked how he knew it had steel in it. His response, "I could see the
sparks when the bullet hit the floor." Good enough for me.

I can do nderstand a steel bullet, I thought they were talking about maybe something in the brass castings. Some alloy or something like that...

The thing is, the folks at the range don't know if the steel is in the case or the bullet. They're
not going to take apart the rounds to see where the steel is, so they just disallow the ammo.