Pony Express

Default Ugly Express 30!

The Express' you've seen on Yachtworld are all the original layout. I would
suggest you find an Express 30 and take a ride. The matrix vs. real life.
--
----
Steve

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
How many different interiors have you seen on Express 30's? Which is the
'pretty poor' interior? The one with the aft head?

Steve, you've seem me post pics from Yachtworld on several occasions,

trolling
with poor interior pics of the Express 30.
Now any old boat like the Express is likely to look tired. There are

several
sad pics of C&C 32 interiors as well. But I've yet to see even one pic of

the
Express 30 interior that looks nice. If you have one, I'd like to see it.

RB