thunder

Default Is Bush Lying wen he says he is lying?

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:02:19 +0000, Simple Simon wrote:

Sober up you old fart.

The State of the union speech was given in January 2003 and was
based on information just prior to that time. Trying to obfuscate
using dates doesn't make sense. Tenet admitted to being personally
responsible for the screw up. Tenet is a Democrat. I'm not saying
Tenet lied but I am saying he has a vested interest in screwing
Republicans.

Three months before the State of the Union, Tenet had a reference to
this same uranium removed from a Bush speech.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...l?nav=hptop_tb

This White House has a problem. I won't say *anybody* lied, but
this administration is clearly in disarray. No sooner do they clean
up one mess, another develops. The Democrats may be responsible, as
you say, but it seems clear to me, that the time has come for an
open, public investigation to find out what exactly happened. There
is just too much smoke, too many conspiracy theories, and way too
many accusations on both sides.