Bobsprit

Default Ugly Express 30!

Thay all had 6" thick cushons, smoked plexi sliders on storage, chart table,
Kenyon stove/oven, quality head, teak and holly sole, and varnish was available
as an option along w/ H&C pressure water. Junky?

And the average Hunter of the day had the same. He knew the boat from the M and
he was referring to fit and finish which was apparently poor. I have no idea if
this is true. I've only been aboard one and the interior was pretty trashed-not
the boat's fault.
I know that the pics of the interiors I've seen look pretty poor compared to my
interior.

http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/ralien4.jpg
http://members.aol.com/bobsprit/images/int23.jpg

RB