John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Hey John. How was the camping?

On Tue, 24 Jul 2018 05:25:25 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Justine giggles...

"Justin hasn't slept in a hotel room in a long time *and has never*
*slept in a pop up tent. My guess is that your wife wouldn't enjoy*
* those accomodations either. Tenting is mostly for kids and young*
*families."

Do you know what a pop up hardtop tent trailer is?
Y'all make me worried for the future of 'merican.

This American is who suggested a pop up to you several months ago. You whined that your wife would
need a big potty. Your pop up may come equipped with one of these:

https://images.homedepot-static.com/...50-64_1000.jpg

That should be big enough for most folks. Of course, you'd have to sleep with your crap in the same
room!