justan justan is offline

Default Hey John. How was the camping?

True North Wrote in message:
John H

"Apparently your hotel infatuation isn't shared by Donna the Fool, who has repeatedly discussed his
desire to buy a camper.

He must not wholeheartedly and unequivocally agree with you."

We have a dog to take with us, JohnnyMop. Not all hotels/motels welcome them. Besides...it would just be my luck that Justine or someone like her slept in the bed the night before. That gives me the willies.

Justin hasn't slept in a hotel room in a long time and has never
slept in a pop up tent. My guess is that your wife wouldn't enjoy
those accomodations either. Tenting is mostly for kids and young
families.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/