John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Hey John. How was the camping?

On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 13:32:36 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

John H

"Apparently your hotel infatuation isn't shared by Donna the Fool, who has repeatedly discussed his*
desire to buy a camper.*

He must not wholeheartedly and unequivocally agree with you."*

We have a dog to take with us, JohnnyMop. Not all hotels/motels welcome them. Besides...it would just be my luck that Justine or someone like her slept in the bed the night before. That gives me the willies.

Apparently your buddy doesn't mind who or what slept in the bed before him. You reckon he gets the
willies also?