True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Hey John. How was the camping?

John H

Yup, Tim, you were right!Â*

"Harry, your little buddy, DonnatheFool, has been talking of buying an RV. You better share yourÂ*
opinion of those who camp in something other than a tent with him. As he wholeheartedly agrees withÂ*
everything you say, he'll undoubtedly save some money by buying a tent."

What are y'all blathering about, JohnnyMop?
I already own a tent that wraps around the open hatch of my Highlander,
If I buy anything it'll be a hard top tent trailer....not some oversized RV where you cart your own crap around with y'all.