Simple Simon

Default Is Bush Lying wen he says he is lying?

Sober up you old fart.

The State of the union speech was given in January 2003 and
was based on information just prior to that time. Trying to
obfuscate using dates doesn't make sense. Tenet admitted
to being personally responsible for the screw up. Tenet
is a Democrat. I'm not saying Tenet lied but I am saying
he has a vested interest in screwing Republicans.

Democrats are all about their own personal power and
they put their country second. This has been proven time
and time again. You ask "Why now in the summer of 2003".

If you cannot figure it out you are stupid. The Democrats
are already running about a dozen inept and unworthy
candidates for President. They are way way way behind
in the polls and getting farther behind so they are pulling
dirty tricks out of their bags as fast as they can. Instead
of building up their candidates they resort to the old standard
of attempting to tear down the opposition. It has not worked
for them in recent years because too much information is
available on the Internet and other media that are not
the exclusive domain of the left. The day of liberal media
control is at an end.

This calling the President a liar is just the latest failed dirty trick
that has backfired in their pimply faces and it will not be the
last. That's how they operate. Too bad they are such gluttons
for punishment. As usual, they offer nothing constructive.
Rather, they are all about destruction. You should know this
as old as you are but I suppose you can be forgiven because
you are clearly suffering from senile dementia in recent months.

You don't even go sailing anymore probably because you are
afraid you won't be able to find your way back. Now, spare
yourself further embarrassment and just shut up.

"Thomas Stewart" wrote in message ...
Look at the dates, Simpleton. The fall of 2002. The State Dep., Cheney's
Office, Congress know. Geo Almighty didn't???
Yeah, Ah huh----sure;;;;;; I believe, yes I do, Sure I do. That bad
democrat Tenet is to blame. Why now, in the summer of 2003?

We sure do have a slow witted "GOD" in
Geo Almighty, Oh yeah, I believe. There was question about the forgery
as far back as----well you look it up in your own reply.

OT