thunder

Default Article about BushCo use of words

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 22:09:05 +0000, Joe wrote:

I have not yet fully formed an opinion on the subject and will take
the Administration at it's word until proven otherwise. I do support
an investigation into the matter, to be done behind closed doors
with the Senate intelligence Committee.

Just curious, why not a public investigation? To me, there just
seems to be too many questions. If the investigation is not open, I
fear conspriacy theories will be rampant and no one will be
satisfied with the outcome.

There is no way to be sure of what happened, but I am highly
suspicious of Rumsfeld's Office of Special Plans. It seems most of
the bad intell came from there.

An interesting read:

http://www.newyorker.com/printable/?fact/030512fa_fact