Scott Vernon

Default Now, take a real IQ test if you have the nerve

'c' is correct for # 34, and 'b' for #35.

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message
What makes you think I got this one right? 35 and 34 both had me rather

puzzled. I wish
I could remember how I answered 34 because I can see now that "C" seems to

be right. For
35 I picked "B" because the lower left dot moves up, the upper right moves

to the lower
left, the two that start in the middle don't move.

In order to get to the second page I took the test again, answering all

questions with
"A." The result was an IQ of 82, with:

"We also compared your answers with others who have taken the test, and

according to the
sorts of questions you got correct, we can tell your Intellectual Type is

an Inventive
Inquisitor.

You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal

skills. This
means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others

through
experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling

change."

"anonymous" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 19:48:52 -0400, "Jeff Morris"
jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom said:

138 - "Visionary Philosopher ...

136 the second time around.

OK, Jeff, what's the principle for # 35. That one's got me completely
stumped.