Default Yo Donna - Poor in America

On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 21:34:54 -0400, Keyser Söze

On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:29:50 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

ohnny, relax before y'all blow a fuse. Can y'all imagine how well off
those poor people would be if they has a nice over bloated guaran
17:05John H
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 12:50:42 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Wow Johnny, relax before y'all blow a fuse.
Can y'all imagine how well off those poor people would be if they has a
nice over bloated guaranteed Uncle Sam pension....like y'all do?

"If they'd gotten their education, they could easily have done much better than I did!

There, I addressed your question. Now you can get some balls and address
the many that have been
directed towards you."

Since y'all are so infatuated with other men's balls or lack of
them........what do y'all think Trump will do when he's face to face with Putin.
After all, he now has proof that the Ruskies meddled in your election.

The thing that should scare the **** out of the world is if Trump,
Putin and Xi make a pact to run the world. UK and EU might be sucking
up to get a seat at the table.

You mean, like modern day Hitler, Tojo, and Mussolini?

More like FDR, Churchill and Stalin except China has passed the UK and
everyone else in Europe.