John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Yo Donna - Poor in America

On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 15:09:58 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 11:20:28 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

John H
You express concern (?) for Cajuns and Blacks. Do a bit of reading to see just how bad the 'poor in
America' have it. And remember, even for the poor the most important thing they can use is free -
education. It's a shame so many shun the biggest gift they could get.

https://www.heritage.org/poverty-and...d-states#_ftn3

Learn something.

If you listen to Harry they do....

https://www.heritage.org/poverty-and...-world-poverty

I think one of the best examples of the silliness of what we call
poverty was one of the bleeding hearts was telling a group of Africans
that some Americans were so poor that they had to sleep in their car.
The answer he got was "poor people in the US have cars"?

We need to send this chart around so folks will see how badly the poor 'suffer' in this country:

https://www.heritage.org/sites/defau...hart2600px.jpg