True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Trying to discover what makes southern boys tick...

On Saturday, 14 July 2018 10:43:07 UTC-3, wrote:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:52:58 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True NorthÂ*
wrote:Â*

"The British Canadian brand of bigotry is hatred of the French.Â*
I knew a guy from Toronto who used to sayÂ*
"You Americans have the blacks, we have the French, Americans alwaysÂ*
did get the first choice".Â*
I guess back in the 18th century you had the luxury of packing them upÂ*
and shipping them out."

So...you form an opinion on 'British Canadians' based on one guy from Toronto?
I don't hate the French and I have plenty of British blood flowing through my veins.

You are the one who was saying the British kicked out the Acadians.
They did not send them to Louisiana. The Spanish did. Evidently they
didn't think much of the French either.

Oh boy...I always thought you were one of the few logical factual posters in here. The British certainly did disperse the Acadians...including a good portion to Swampland USA.