Tim Tim is offline

Default Strzok public hearing ...

4:28 AMMr. Luddite
If you notice it's usually because the person is trying to avoid
answering the question or to add qualifiers to his/her answer.

That's the lawyer in him. He's tough and, like a good lawyer,
sets the person up.

I thought one of his best lines was after Strzok wasted time
going off into one of his "explanations" and Gowdy responded
by thanking him for answering a question that nobody asked.

Yes, I’m sure that’s the procedure to get him all crossed up to make his own stories contradict themselves. Like I said, Trey is viscous when it comes to interogation.