justan justan is offline

Default Trying to discover what makes southern boys tick...

John H. Wrote in message:
On Sat, 14 Jul 2018 04:52:58 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True North

"The British Canadian brand of bigotry is hatred of the French.
I knew a guy from Toronto who used to say
"You Americans have the blacks, we have the French, Americans always
did get the first choice".
I guess back in the 18th century you had the luxury of packing them up
and shipping them out."

So...you form an opinion on 'British Canadians' based on one guy from Toronto?
I don't hate the French and I have plenty of British blood flowing through my veins.

Does British blood make you afraid to answer questions?

I was going to suggest Geritol to see if that helps.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/