True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Trying to discover what makes southern boys tick...

On Fri, 13 Jul 2018 17:50:18 -0700 (PDT), True NorthÂ*
wrote:Â*

"The British Canadian brand of bigotry is hatred of the French.Â*
I knew a guy from Toronto who used to sayÂ*
"You Americans have the blacks, we have the French, Americans alwaysÂ*
did get the first choice".Â*
I guess back in the 18th century you had the luxury of packing them upÂ*
and shipping them out."

So...you form an opinion on 'British Canadians' based on one guy from Toronto?
I don't hate the French and I have plenty of British blood flowing through my veins.