Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Doesn't make Canada look good

On Wednesday, July 11, 2018 at 7:37:26 PM UTC-4, True North wrote:
Alex

John H. wrote:Â*
On Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:40:49 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:Â*
Â*
John HÂ*
Â*
Â*https://ichef.bbci.co.uk/news/624/cp...nd_v6-nc.pngÂ*
Â*
"It's plain why Trump is a bit peeved at countries not paying their fair share."Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
Â*
Yes, we'd rather put our modest resources into helping people rather than shootin' and killin' em.Â*
Must be a cultural thing, eh?Â*

Then why not be honest and back out of NATO? After all, you folks agreed to the 2%. We'd love to beÂ*
able to spend very little on defense also.Â*

"I agree 100% with this post."

Agree with what....that you'd "love to be able to spend very little on defense also"??
Grow a pair and tell your exalted ruler, Trumpty Dumpty.

That made no sense, Donna. However, it would be nice if we could spend less on defense, but we have to carry y'alls sorry ass, eh?

Besides, if Trump cut back our spending on NATO you'd be whining that he was leaving 'nada defenseless, eh?