Clams Canino

Default Harry at the lunch counter

A poor rewite of the "cancel my hotdog" joke. The original is much funnier.

-W

"Skipper" wrote in message
Harry sits at the luncheonette counter and orders a hamburger. The huge

guy
behind the counter bellows, "One burger!" The cook, who's even bigger,
screams, "Bur-ger!", where upon he grabs a huge hunk of chopped meat,

stuffs
it in his bare armpit, pumps his arm a few times to squeeze it flat, and
then tosses it on the grill. Harry says, "That's the most disgusting thing

think I've ever seen." The counterman says, "Yeah? You should be here in

the
morning when he makes the doughnuts."