Boating All Out Boating All Out is offline

Default The sinking ship?

In article ,
says...

On 7/6/2018 9:07 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

On 7/6/2018 6:38 PM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Your party better wake up soon and start acting like adults and
professionals or 6 years from now you'll all be bitching, complaining
and calling for his impeachment well into his second term.

A Trumpster defending Trump. How surprising. You know
that's what you are, don't you? It just doesn't matter what
Trump does, you'll defend him. You are assimilated.
That's a shame, but nothing I haven't seen before, on both
sides of the aisle.

It's telling that you apparently cannot disagree with anyone
without resorting to personal insults. Sad.

You even talk like Trump. "Sad" indeed. Get a grip.

I rest my case.

You have no case. Absolutely none. You ARE the Trump
defender on this newsgroup. Facts are facts.
Somehow you think it's okay to assign me to a political party
to which I don't belong to, and call me a child and a
bitcher. That's all "civil" and "polite."
When I merely call you a Trumpster - which is true - you get
on your high horse and accuse me as being insulting.
Look, you've got to accept reality.
You could at least disguise it by avoiding one of Trump's
favorite idioms - "Sad."