Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default The sinking ship?

On 7/5/18 12:28 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Thu, 5 Jul 2018 10:53:52 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 7/5/18 10:21 AM, Tim wrote:
https://www.trigtent.com/usa/dnc-str...urce=Tabo ola

From NBC even. Looks like it might be 8 years of Trump.

Feel the love...

I know how disappointed you'll not be if that piece of **** Trump wins,
but...

Offhand, I see a number of possibilities that will interfere with his
re-election, assuming he hasn't quit or been impeached or imprisoned, or
fallen over dead from a stroke. Any of these possibilities would put a
smile on my face and on the faces of a majority of 'Merikkkans.

Elizabeth Warren

DOA in flyover America

Joe Biden

Too Old

Cory Booker

I like him but he may be "too black"

Kamala Harris
Kirsten Gillibrand
Deval Patrick
Sherrod Brown
Mitch Landrieu
Steve Bullock

Have the "who" problem
Bernie ain't on my list, and he isn't going to be on the list of most
Dems, either.

Bernie may not even be alive in 2020

Now, I still think Mueller won't indict Trump, not because he doesn't
deserve it, but because of possible legalities that have nothing to do
with Trump's crimes. But Mueller might indict him. More likely, he'll
name Trump as an unindicted conspirator. Plus, it certainly looks like a
number of Trump's foreign policy blunders and domestic bull****tings are
going to bite him in the ass. It looks as if the North Koreans ate his
lunch and Putin will likely empty his refrigerator. Trump's trade
****ups are going to hurt his base, big time. Hey, they bought him...let
them pay for him, eh?

My bet is nothing but rumor and innuendo comes out of this. So far all
they have found is totally unrelated financial irregularities by
people Trump knows. The Russia thing does not really seem to involve
Trump all that much.

Who knows, you might get 60 cents a pound for that aluminum pontoon of
yours, when your Flyoverville economy tanks.

Tim has a skill set that is more valuable is a bad economy than a good
one. People who can fix things will always be in demand when people
can't just buy a new one.

Flyoverville supplies the nations food. They liberal areas may have a
problem paying for the food, when the economy tanks. But those blue
collar workers know how to survive,

When Trump's economy tanks and he's sold us and their farming and
manufacturing jobs out to his insane tariffs, we'll be sending care
packages of Chinese-produced food to the flyover states.