Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default The sinking ship?

On 7/5/18 12:05 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 7/5/2018 11:38 AM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze
I know how disappointed you'll not be if that piece of **** Trump wins,
but...

Offhand, I see a number of possibilities that will interfere with his
re-election, assuming he hasn't quit or been impeached or imprisoned, or
fallen over dead from a stroke. Any of these possibilities would put a
smile on my face and on the faces of a majority of 'Merikkkans.

Elizabeth Warren
Joe Biden
Kamala Harris
Cory Booker
Kirsten Gillibrand
Deval Patrick
Sherrod Brown
Mitch Landrieu
Steve Bullock

Nobody there looks inviting.Â* None of them. And 80 yr old Bernie
doesn’t have a chance either.Â* You look be Trump. You even told people
to vote for him.

If the Dems nominate Warren for the 2020 presidential electionÂ* it will
be a very short election night.Â*Â* Trump would win about a half hour
after the polls close.Â* Warren's popularity only exists among her pals
in Washington and a few ultra liberals in Boston.Â* Overall, nobody here
in Massachusetts has any trust in her.

Cory Booker?Â* He and Deval Patrick are like John Kerry.Â* Been running
for POTUS since they were 17 years old.Â* Patrick isn't really very
popular in MA other than in the highly populated liberal areas in Boston
and the North Shore.

Don't know much about the rest other than Biden but he's too old.Â* Have
seen Harris a few times.Â* Seems smart but again, has swallowed too much
of the DNC Kool-Aide.

Isn't Kirsten Gillibrand one of the nutcases who has joined the
"abolish ICE" crusade?Â*Â* Yup.Â* That will really reign in the votes
among level headed voters.

I wouldn't expect a Republican Trumpster like you to vote for a Dem in
2020, no matter who it is.