Simple Simon

Default Irrefutable proof of dangerous multihulls.

A multi-hull is a multi-hull is a multi-hull. They are just
as unseaworthy as ever.

"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message news
Simple Simon wrote:
Here is irrefutable proof of the unsuitability of multihulls
for world cruising. This is proof even lubbers understand
because it involves insurance which is something all lubbers
know and apparently love.

Nice troll Cappy. I would have loved to bite, but I'm in a real rush getting
ready for a short cruise. On a multihull ofcourse. Maybe if your troll is
alive again next week.

In the meantime try to dig up some evidence that is say no older than five
or ten years. Ie after boatbuilders have learned to build multis and sailors
have learned to sail them. Team Phillips doesn't count ;-))))

--
Perre