John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Yo Greg

On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 08:43:14 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

On 6/29/18 11:20 AM, True North wrote:*
John H*
*
*
"Another lie from Harry Krause. I'm sure your boy wholeheartedly and unequivocally agrees with this*
lie also."*
*
*
Why so belligerent, Johnny?*
Harry didn't accuse y'all of passing along any of your diseases.*
*

The right wing trash here doesn't like it when any of their "members"*
catch the same sort of **** they pitch.*

"Did you read about Justan's venereal diseases? I'll have to look for the*
article, along with the photos of him serving his fellow sailors."

I hear Justine was the reason for the "Don't ask...Don't tell" policy.

Where did you hear that, boy? Sounds like another lie. But, that's your bag, isn't it?