justan justan is offline

Default Yo Greg

John H. Wrote in message:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 08:11:12 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 6/29/18 7:55 AM, wrote:
On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 07:04:48 -0400, John H.
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 20:27:30 -0400,
wrote:

On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 17:27:02 -0400, John H.
wrote:

You should find this pleasing:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1JO26B

I do.

They have an innocent name for those pill mills. "pain management
clinics" and it is basically a "quack in the box" that does nothing
but write legal heroin prescriptions.
There does not really seem to be any oversight.
"Hey doc, it hurts right here".
"OK give me $50 and here is your prescription. See you in 2 weeks".
Your drug plan gets the oxy heroin price down to $2 or so.
The drug store makes their profit, the drug company makes their
profit, the insurance company spreads that cost among the customers
along with their profit and everyone is happy.

Well, it ain't me. I'm allergic to both Oxycodone and Hydrocodone.

Probably why you are so healthy and active.

What? Herring seems to sustain an injury every other month.

'Active' and 'injuries', at our age, go hand in hand. I can see how that idea would escape you.

Fat Harry has a short memory He forgets about his posting to a
medical site asking about osteopenia treatment and CPAP therapy.
And, more recently, the scuffle with a little skinny guy that
proved more than he bargained for. That cost him a broken wrist.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/