John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Was there

On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 12:31:11 -0700 (PDT), Its Me wrote:

On Tuesday, June 26, 2018 at 3:12:32 PM UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2018 14:28:52 -0400 (EDT), justan wrote:

A major S C decision today.

Are you maybe referring to the anniversary of this one:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obergefell_v._Hodges

Heh, but I believe he was referring to the SC upholding President Trump's travel ban on people coming from countries where their backgrounds can't be verified. America First!

I thought that was yesterday. Don't know why. I just did.

Great words: "This ruling is also a moment of profound vindication following months of hysterical
commentary from the media and Democratic politicians who refuse to do what it takes to secure our
border and our country."