justan justan is offline

Default For you Navy guys!

Keyser Soze Wrote in message:
On 6/25/18 7:03 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/25/2018 6:52 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/25/2018 5:36 AM, John H. wrote:

And we wonder why North Korea is willing to sit down and talk? These
photographs depict a rare
occasion when three aircraft carrier groups are in the same
hemisphere-long enough for a photo op.

And then a surprise!
Don't miss the last few photos!

http://jwvsw.org/carriers.pdf

????

Billions and billions of dollars wasted on floating missile targets, and
relatively close together, too.

You don't have a freakin clue Harry. You missed the purpose of the
formations and exercise. It was a photo op.

How thrilling. We have lots of big, overly complex ships that move
relatively slowly on the water and are perfect targets for missiles.

We'd do a lot better with more hospital ships dispatched to third world
countries, and more freighters loaded with parcels of food to be
distributed wherever needed around the globe, and each parcel stamped in
the local language, "Gift from the People of the United States."

Happen to see this, Trump Guy?

"New York's mayor said he was shocked that at least 239 minors arrived
incognito after being separated from parents on the Mexican border.

While Donald Trump signed the end of a policy of separation of families
at the border that provoked outrage in the United States and abroad,
Democratic Mayor Bill de Blasio went into a a reception center for
migrant children in Harlem, where a television crew had filmed the
previous night some girls arriving secretly, apparently separated from
their parents at the border.

The segregated minors included a nine-month-old baby and traumatized
children, many with lice, bedbugs or contagious diseases.

Mr De Blasio emerged from the reception centre saying he was "shocked to
learn" how many children separated from their parents had been sent to
New York, explaining that this single center in Harlem had received 239
children without the knowledge of city authorities."

https://is.gd/hKBk0J

I wonder how an administration as incompetent as Trump's will be able to
bring together all the separated moms and their little kids.

Give em bus tickets back where they came from for the big reunion.
A simple enough solution even Fat Harry can understand and
support.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/