Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default DHS Chief on now ....

On 6/18/2018 6:25 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/18/18 5:32 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I wish I had recorded what she just said and explained.

She clearly explained what the federal law is and what federal courts
ruled regarding illegals.

Please. Kirstjen Nielsen is nothing more than an apologist and flunky
who got chewed out by the Bloviating ******* Trump and learned her lesson.

Weep me the big tears like BAO.

Everything she said was factual.

Why don't you start trying to influence your party to join
with the Republicans in Congress and fix this problem instead
of bitching about those who are trying despite the obstructionist
policy of your party?

This is bull**** and people aren't fools. This is going to
backfire on the Dems in November unless they start doing
what they are paid to do.

"They are separating families seeking asylum".

That was your cry the other day. It's bull****.