Alex[_15_] Alex[_15_] is offline

Default Norway wants US Marines

Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/14/2018 7:24 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/13/18 11:03 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 19:18:24 -0400, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/13/18 8:24 AM, Tim wrote:

7:10 AMKeyser Soze
I don't have a "brand new" Ducati.

I know...

Mine has 4250 miles, several years old, hardly new. No dents or
scratches, though.

Let's see a picture of the motorcycle and odometer with a current
newspaper in the photo, too. I'll give you a chance to win your
$100 back.

With Harry sitting on it.

Considering the sort of malooks who form the majority in this
pigpen, there is no way I am going to post photos of identifiable
vehicles.

An odometer and a newspaper? No need for a side shot just the
gauges. Good luck.

You can't trust pictures anymore. Photoshop is pretty good.

There are people here that will know. He's not that good, I'm sure.