Alex[_15_] Alex[_15_] is offline

Default Norway wants US Marines

John H. wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 19:18:24 -0400, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/13/18 8:24 AM, Tim wrote:
7:10 AMKeyser Soze
I don't have a "brand new" Ducati.

I know...

Mine has 4250 miles, several years old, hardly new. No dents or
scratches, though.

Let's see a picture of the motorcycle and odometer with a current
newspaper in the photo, too. I'll give you a chance to win your $100 back.

Does it have to be a 'real' newspaper, or would an imaginary one do the job. Harry's Ducati came
about after Tim and I started talking motorcycles. I think the poor boy just wants to be part of the
gang. I'd have to see the title in the picture also. Hell, he'd probably pay some Ducati owner to
let him take a photo.

He's a right sneaky little bugger.

He would have to find one with 4250 miles. Not a chance in hell!