Jonathan Ganz

Default Danny Taddei the stalker

Wow. Ok. I guess we put that to rest.

So, then who's the broad standing next to you
if it isn't an iguana??

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
yep

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

So you deny you're in love with an iguana??

Well, ok.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Now, how in the hell do you think you could get me worried about
something I never did? Whaaaaaa Whaaaaaa Whaaaa... Is making up crap all
you ever do? the others here can be a pain but at least they are at
least sometimes funny. You're a seriously freaky dude!

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Well, in any case, I'm not even considering it. I just think it's
fun to get him worried about it. See... I'm just a lousy troller.
sigh...

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

I'm sure any good lawyer could get it thrown out as
harassment mislabeled as stalking.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Actually, there's quite a bit of case law that supports email
as one of the methods of stalking.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
.. .

No, stalking is stalking your physical body - not sending
e-mail. If and when he gets close enough to you so you
can hear his voice then that will fit the definition of stalking.

I think a threatening phone call is considered stalking, too
but e-mail is probably stretching it a bit.

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Well, he keeps emailing me. Does that count?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
.. .

How is it that you confuse your website with your person??

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html