Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default Norway wants US Marines

On Thu, 14 Jun 2018 08:03:35 -0400, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 6/13/18 11:03 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 19:18:24 -0400, Alex wrote:

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/13/18 8:24 AM, Tim wrote:

7:10 AMKeyser Soze
I don't have a "brand new" Ducati.

I know...

Mine has 4250 miles, several years old, hardly new. No dents or
scratches, though.

Let's see a picture of the motorcycle and odometer with a current
newspaper in the photo, too. I'll give you a chance to win your $100 back.

With Harry sitting on it.

Considering the sort of malooks who form the majority in this pigpen,
there is no way I am going to post photos of identifiable vehicles.

===

Right.

We wouldn't want any of your imaginary possessions to turn up under
someone elses ownership (like the red barn), or worse yet, from an
archived set of photos that someone else took (think Google images).

PS, you appear to be overworking the word "malook". You must have a
thesaurus laying around someplace. If not, there are several free
ones online:

https://www.google.com/search?ei=M2AiW53EJMGD5wLilLBI&q=free+thesaurus&oq =thesaurus

Let's try one just for the fun of it.

https://en.oxforddictionaries.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&filter=thesaurus&query=maloo k

This is odd. The Oxford English dictionary has no exact matches. Are
you sure that malook is even a word?