John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Norway wants US Marines

On Wed, 13 Jun 2018 07:05:51 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

"Unfortunately, no "profit," but I'm not looking for one...but I do like*
one of the newer model Hondas, a bike more appropriate for tooling*
around in southern Maryland."*

I occasionally think about a street legal dirt bike somewhere in the 250cc size range.
I could take it far afield on my utility trailer to ride around some of the beautiful trails in this province.
Too many boomers go out and buy an oversized Harley and every year there are reports of fatal crashes.

You think there are no fatal crashes with dirt bikes? Dream on.