John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default The Idiot Speaketh II

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 13:56:43 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:24:18 -0700 (PDT), True North*
wrote:*

*
Trump forgets that Canadians spend more visiting the US than Americans do visiting here.*
I'm sure this is mostly due to sun seekers over the winter season..*
Maybe Trudeau should put an exit tax on snowbirds going to Florida, Arizona etc.*
We then would have to find a friendly island who would be glad to receive our loonies and loonies.*

"You have had Cuba for decades but it does not seem to make a dent in*
our tourist trade from Canada. Maybe the people there and in the other*
Caribbean islands are just a little too dark for Canadian tastes"

People going south for any length of time like to drive their cars down. Bit difficult to do that to Cuba....yet.

I see a lot of Canadians at the Gettysburg Bluegrass Festival. Using your buddy's logic, they must
be pretty screwed up people, eh?