Danny Taddei

Default Danny Taddei the stalker

Yes my wife left me - to go to the grocery store and buy me food.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Why would I call the cops? Do you think you'll be threatening me
over the phone? What is it with you? Has your wife left you?

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
newsmkPa.2379$_s.2131@fed1read03...

Get caller ID bozo. I have never emailed you or called you. If I have
then call the cops, like I know you would have done already.

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Really people... I might have to change my email address.

And the phone calls... it's really getting strange.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

I've never eamiled you in my life gayzy

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Well, he keeps emailing me. Does that count?

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
.. .

How is it that you confuse your website with your person??

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

To stalk:

To follow or observe (a person) persistently, especially
out of obsession or derangement.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html