justan justan is offline

Default The Idiot Speaketh II

"Mr. Luddite" Wrote in message:
On 6/12/2018 12:20 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/12/18 12:11 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/12/2018 10:10 AM, John H. wrote:
On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 05:02:13 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

Keyser Soze
Pulls off what, exactly, Timmy? Trump gave up military exercises and
got
nothing in return.

You still refuse to recognize the effort don?t you?

That?s ok.

Harry knows nothing of military exercises. By 'giving them up', we
are saving a whole potfull of
money. Their biggest effect was showing off to the North Koreans. We
don't need to do that.

Plus, those in the left are acting as if Trump has cancelled military
exercises with South Korea forever. He never said that. The exercises
are a bone of contention with the North and he has canceled them for the
time being in a good faith gesture to further the possibilities of a
to be negotiated formal agreement with the North. If those
negotiations fail you can betyour ass the exercises will resume.

That brings up another point. The comments I am hearing from the left
make it sound like the "agreement" that was signed is the end of
discussions. It's only the opening sentence in any negotiated deal
that is made with North Korea.

No comments I've read or heard indicate the short meeting and signed
agreement of nothing was the end of discussions.

Then you are not paying attention to the comments being made by your
party's members and leadership. Turn on MSNBC. You'll hear many
of those types of comments.

"Short on details", "Worst agreement I've ever seen", among many
others. At least one Republican, Lindsey Graham, is also complaining
about the halt of military exercises with the South. I guess he
doesn't realize they often get called off due to bad weather and
can be immediately resumed.

The one that really cracks me up is the reaction to Trump's comment
that it may prove to be that he was wrong in trusting Kim, adding,
"But of course I'll never admit it". The left is going nuts over
that one.

Harry ... I'll clue you in. It was a joke.

Do you think the fog over Fat Harry will ever lift?
His party being on the **** end of the stick is no laughing matter
to Fat Harry.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/