John H.[_5_] John H.[_5_] is offline

Default Yo Tim - Carburetor

On Tue, 12 Jun 2018 07:27:13 -0700 (PDT), True North wrote:

Keyser Soze

" My guess is that with all his health problems and proclivity to injure*
his limbs, Zen and the Art of Maintaining Obsolete Motorcycles won't be*
on Herring's reading list for long."

I hope none of his grandkids are allowed on the back of his Motto Guzzler. I'd be concerned for their safety.

They've all been given rides as soon as they were big enough for their feet to reach the passenger
pegs and they wore the right gear.

I'm glad to hear you're concerned for their safety. Me too!

It's spelled 'Moto Guzzi'. And, it gets almost 50mpg. Not too shabby!