Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default The Idiot Speaketh II

On 6/12/18 7:21 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 6/12/2018 6:33 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 6/11/18 11:43 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:33:20 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Jun 2018 15:09:48 -0400, Keyser Soze
Anyone who is rooting for a recession just to punish the sitting
president deserves a little dislike. I assume you are in his camp
saying **** the working man, I have mine.

Maher was really lame in this one.Â* He sounds really desperate to me...

The left is scared to death that Trump will be successful, to the
point that they are wishing for a disaster they can pin on him.

Trump is very successful kissing the ass of murderous dictators, but
he doesn't seem to be able to get along with the leaders of western
democracies. North Korean specializes in prison, torture, executions,
and starvation of its own people, but Trump thinks Kim is someone to
admire.

Trump is focusing on the future, not the past.

The MSNBC folks are thinking like typical American business people
and (predictably) are being very critical of the very early discussions
Trump and Kim Jong Un had as if they were supposed to work out every
nut and bolt.

The quotes I heard from the joint statement indicated they worked out
nothing at all. I suppose it is both ironic and telling that Trump can't
get along with our long-time allies but admires Kim Jung Un. Here's
something for Trump to consider...he'll get nowhere with the North
Koreans without the help of our allies.

But, isn't it great Trump is ****ting on Canada? USA USA USA.