Jeff Morris

Default Frigates, airport flight info, now the elections...

Its all about the bimetallic dollar. Marcus Hanna, and Eastern financier, was the "Wizard
of the Gold Ounce"

"You shall not press down upon the brow of labor this crown of thorns, you shall not
crucify mankind upon a cross of gold."
William Jennings Bryan

http://home.earthlink.net/~jcorbally/eng218/rcross.html

-j

"PeterD" wrote in message
lid...
jlrogers wrote:

Don't know your history, do you? Or your fairy tales either.

I know *my* history - which particular history am I lacking in this
context? There are literally billions of histories I know nothing about.

And which fairy tales? You may be aware of a book by L Frank Baum called
"The Wonderful Wizard of Oz", which isn't a fairy tale, it's a novel.
A political satire quite pertinent to the current political situation in
the US, but as a reference to rigged voting maybe a little obscure.

Perhaps you're referring to Dorothy's red shoes?

--
Pd