Danny Taddei

Default Oh Danny Boy!

Jonathan Ganz wrote:

Really? It seems to me it would be a perfect match for you.

We're all waiting for you to leave. But, I'm willing to bet that
you don't get across the border. I mean having been caught
smuggling iguanas really makes it difficult to get a passport.

You realize, of course, you are writing things that you could actually
be sued for don't you? If you were worth anything I'd already be in the
process of taking if from you. You just aren't that smart.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)