Default Rolling Thunder

On Sun, 27 May 2018 18:28:05 -0400, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

WoW!!

AAA expects 900,000 motorcyclists this year to travel from across
the nation to DC for this weekend's events.

That's almost twice as many as the year I went back in 2002.

Can't imagine where they will all park. The year I went the
Pentagon parking lot was completely filled ... and for those who
have never seen it, it is *huge*!

This may just be a testament to the number of boomers who now have no
problem going on a road trip ;-)

The open question is how many will sleep under a tarp next to their
bike and how many will be at the Crystal City Marriott?